At Giftcards2Canada we understand that life can be complex so we aim to make your shopping experience fun and simple.
We call it the 4 W’s.
Step 1: What?
Have some fun and pick gift cards and denominations. You are welcome to choose a few.
Step 2: Why?
You may wish to include a personal message. Make it special and ensure all spelling and grammar are correct as personalized messages will not be edited or corrected.
You also have the option to add a unique custom made greeting card to give that extra special touch. All of the greeting cards are hand designed by local artist Marie.
Step 3: Who?
Please provide us with the name of the person you are giving the cards to.
Step 4: Where?
Please provide us with the address of the person you are giving the card to. Tells us where you want to send you card. Please double check the address to make sure it gets to the right place.
You will also be able to choose your shipping options. In a hurry, no worries! We have different shipping options to meet your needs.
Easy as 1-2-3-4 and you are ready to send your gift to their door.
Want to make it really special –you can choose to add a unique, handcrafted greeting card by a local artist Marie. We will prompt you at checkout if you would like this option.
No problem. Simply add any additional cards to your cart. As long as the gift cards are going to the same address we can include them in the same order. Shipping may increase if the weight limit is exceeded.
Yes we can send to multiple people at the same address. The system will prompt you to process each order including a personalized message or greeting card for each person. Additional shipping and handling fees may be required.
We understand how precious your time is, so we have designed ways to make ordering quick and easy. When you set up an account, it ensures faster processing for your future orders. By setting up your account, it means that we can prefill all of your personal information on your order form. Then when you order again, all you need to enter is the fun stuff about your gift and where to send it.
Not interested in setting up an account? No problem, if you wish to order as a guest we are more than delighted to take your order.
There are two options:
- PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies. PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money and make an online payments.
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express through Stripe. Stripe is the best software platform for running an internet business. Stripe handles billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.
There are three options:
- Regular mail – Canada Post. This will take 2-5 business days. This option does not include any insurance or signature upon receipt.
- Registered Mail – Canada Post. This will take 2-5 business days. Liability coverage of up to $100 included, and signature required and tracking available. Optional additional liability coverage can be added for a fee.
- Purolator Express – Express envelope. This will take 1-2 days. Liability coverage of up to $100 included, and signature required and tracking available. Optional additional liability coverage can be added for a fee.
Yes, you can add liability coverage, in case the gift card is lost or stolen. Additional coverage is available at a rate of $0.045 per dollar increment. See Insurance Policy for more details.
Giftcards2Canada is not responsible for lost cards due to incorrect address or Canada Post / Purolator misdirection. Please double check your information before you finish your order.
Unfortunately we cannot give refunds or exchanges on gift cards. All purchases are final.